Golf Event Hosting
Outing Coordinator Checklist
- Mail deposit with signed copy of fact sheet prior to due date.
- Advertise and collect money/commitments from your players.
- Make all participants aware of Dress Code, Spikeless Shoes, and Rules & Etiquette.
- Provide directions to all players.
- Communicate final number of players to the Golf Shop 5 days in advance.
- Finalize Food Package 9 days in advance.
- Create a pairing sheet of your players (Assign holes for shotgun if applicable).
- Create a Rules Sheet/Agenda to distribute the day of the event. This should contain format (scramble, better ball, best ball in foursome, individual), Prize holes, Prizes, and Food options.
- Create script (list of items) for an announcement from the Golf Shop.
- Arrange Prizes with the Golf Shop.
Dear Outing Coordinator;
The following represents the terms of the contract to conduct your golf outing at The Mattawang Golf Club.
Terms and Conditions
Upon our receipt of your deposit and signed “Fact Sheet” you agree to the following:
- The minimum number of participants for such outings is 16. If you do not reach the minimum you will be charged for the 16.
- Estimate of number of participants at the time the booking is made.
- At least (10) days prior to the start of the event, the organizer must confirm the final number of guaranteed participants, listed by name. The balance of the payment is based on this number and is due prior to the start of the event/tee off time.
- Failure to confirm per the above will result in the forfeiture of the booking deposit. Failure to produce the guaranteed number of participants will not result in any refund by The Mattawang Golf Club.
- The Mattawang Golf Club reserves the right to cancel any event for any reason with 30 days notice, and to cancel an event if, in The Mattawang Golf Club’s sole judgment, playing conditions so require. In either circumstance, The Mattawang Golf Club’s sole obligation will be to re-schedule the event to a mutually agreeable date, or to refund all monies received.
- All event participants agree to indemnify and hold The Mattawang Golf Club harmless from injury and/or damages to property and/or persons, how so ever arising. All participants agree to obey all relevant laws and regulations, and act reasonably at all times. All participants agree to follow club rules and regulations.
- Any participant utilizing a golf cart will be responsible for any damages to the cart.
- No food or beverages may be brought onto the golf course except as provided by The Mattawang Golf Club and/or mutually agreed beforehand.
The Mattawang Golf Club adheres strictly to a dress code all 12 months during the year.
Our dress code requires all golfers to wear collar shirts or turtlenecks. In addition, No Jeans, Jean Shorts, or Gym Shorts are allowed. Please make sure all your golfers are aware of this policy.
Only shoes with non-metal spikes are allowed. Dress shoes with heals are not allowed.
At no time are coolers of any type allowed on the golf course. We maintain 5 water Coolers on the golf course at all times and our Grill Room/Halfway tent are open year round. Most of the season The Mattawang Golf Club provides a beverage cart during the season.
Alcohol is not permitted on the golf course at any time. We do allow outings to provide their own alcohol but this must be stored and consumed on the back deck of the Grill Room and must be approve by management.
The Mattawang Golf Club offers a wide variety of food packages, please see-attached and options. However, golfers may not bring their own food.
Players must have their own golf clubs. Non-players are not permitted on the golf course. Rental Clubs are available.
The following are some options for you to review. If you have any questions please contact us.
The Tee Time option is generally selected by smaller groups or groups that schedule their outings on non-shotgun days. Golfers tee off every 7 and 8 minutes alternating between the two.
Our shotgun tournaments must have a minimum of 100 players. The Mattawang Golf Club has power carts to accommodate 110 golfers. Carts can be leased by an outside agency. The approximate cost is $70.00 per and a minimum of 12 carts is required.
You will be charged for 100 golfers, even if all do not attend.
We offer a variety of food packages for your outings. The different packages are listed separately on a following page. At least 5 days from the start of the outing we require a count of people who will be eating.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is due a minimum of 60 days prior to your outing. The amount and deadline are listed on the following fact sheet, and must be returned with a signed copy of the fact sheet. The deposit must be justify in the form of cash, check or credit card.
We furnish Long Drive and Closest to the Pin markers, which are available to you at no charge. We usually use the 4th and/or 10th hole for long drive and the 3rd and/or 11th hole for closest to the pin.
A nice selection of merchandise from the proshop is available as prizes and can be discounted 10 to 30% depending on the item. We are also able to order Company Logo Balls or other custom items with your logo or crest. Ask about your cost.
Your group may purchase range balls individually for $5.00 a bucket or you may arrange to buy them in advance for a discount. (Minimum of 20 buckets.)
We also offer the following, which may be added to enhance your event:
- Callaway scoring $2.00 per person
- A half hour clinic covering a wide range of basics and tips or tune-up’s for the advanced player conducted by PGA Professionals
- Beat the Pro (Closest to the pin) Competition